Integrated Management System Policy
Harp International Limited recognises that Quality, Environmental and Occupational Health & Safety issues relevant to our operations are a fundamental part of our business. Our objective is to achieve a balance that addresses the needs of the business with the responsibilities required to maintain our formal integrated management system. Harp International Limited will promote, wherever possible, its commitment to best practice through certification to the Quality Standard ISO 9001:2015, Environment Standard ISO 14001:2015 and Occupational Health & Safety Standard BS ISO 45001:2018 which are complementary to our overall Business Policy & Strategy.
particular we shall:
- Ensure employees, including contractors, are responsible for working in a manner that promotes quality and minimises risk of harm to the environment or human health.
- Provide a safe & healthy workplace by maintaining plant and systems, controlling substances, eliminating hazards and reducing OH&S risks.
- Improve awareness of our commitment to Quality, Environmental and Occupational Health & Safety matters through ongoing training.
- Ensure full compliance with legislation and other requirements relating to our processes and operations.
- Be fully committed to the prevention of pollution.
- Implement a programme of continual improvement through a series of set objectives and targets.
- Identify strengths and areas for improvement and highlight actions required to prevent potential incidents via a comprehensive audit programme.
- Seek to satisfy our customers fully by constantly adapting our services to their current needs and future requirements.
- Ensure workers participate and are consulted.
- Provide a secure environment and protect people and property from theft and intentional destruction.
- Communicate and work effectively with our partners throughout the supply chain to ensure the safe management of existing and new chemicals.
This policy will be realised through a focused management team. It is the responsibility of all employees, visitors and contractors to fully support this policy through their active co-operation and participation.
This Policy Statement will be displayed in all site units for information purposes to employees and visitors and will be made available to the public, stakeholders and any other interested party on request.